Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little time.

Ahhh, only 3 more full days.. then we leave Saturday morning. I feel like we still have SO much to do!

Instead of things that should have taken priority (ahem.. finish painting/packing), I bugged Travis to take me down to Manhattan beach. I've been wanting to get some shots of underneath a pier since I moved here. He took me today and I'm pretty pleased with what I was able to get. The whole point of doing it today was to have some pictures to frame and put in the apartment of the ocean. Although, it's really beautiful here.. and if I could afford to live in a nice house here.. I would definitely not be leaving, it's just TOO expensive to live. Which is a shame.

Aside from my photo adventure, we did get the oil changed in Travis' truck.. but that still leaves my car and I still need to have my brakes done too. Ugh.

Picture time :)












This last one isn't all that special to you guys, but the first time I came up to see Travis, this is where we met and stayed :) 2 story suite for the win! :D

2 comments:

  1. Where did you take those photos? They're gorgeous. I need to go there!

    And, I'm so excited to see pictures of your new place. I know it's going to look absolutely gorgeous. Plus, I know you're going to be so happy. I'm happy for you! You deserve the best, love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I really like the second one with the cute little bird!

    ReplyDelete