Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I can't wait.

Ahhhhh. Sitting here alone all day every day drives me nuts!!! I get to sit here with my thoughts and dwell on EVERYTHING! I can't wait until the 28th! We will be driving to Vegas, for good! We got a nice little apartment in Henderson. We really just can't afford to live here in LA anymore. My husband is getting laid off from his job anytime now, he will be on unemployment.. so between the two of us, we can afford to have our own place there.. AND a room for the baby. If we stay here, we will have to live with his parents.. and I really just don't want to do that again. I am so tired of relying on people. The apartment we were able to get approved for, 2 bedroom, 2 bath.. $789 a month.. in a gated community. It's GORGEOUS! Much bigger than the current house we live in now. We are pretty thankful. We have a lot of people telling us we're stupid.. etc. But honestly, I don't care.. it's our life to live. We should be able to make our own decisions without slack. We are losing our insurance with him losing his job anyway, so we will have to get on state care either way.. would you rather live in a cramped house with your husbands parents at nearly 30, or get  your own apartment? Besides, California isn't my home..and I hate it here. I am ready to move back home! We finally have the opportunity, so why not go for it? My parents will also be moving there as soon as my mom can get a transfer.. my Dad doesn't work, so he would be able to watch the baby as much as we needed :) It's a good situation to me. It's ONLY 4 hours away also.

Ok.. first post wasn't intended to be this long.. I guess this is what happens when you have absolutely nothing to do, except for pack ;x

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm so happy for you! I'd honestly make the same decision. Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete