Saturday, January 12, 2013

My MMO life.

My world of warcraft life has consisted of; PVP and trying to tame every pet for the achievement. After spending hours of catching pets, I have come to the realization that #1 one of the pets is only available in the summertime, and number two there are at least 3 pets that just don't exist, I'm convinced of it. BUT, I did find the giraffe after searching for awhile.. it's probably the cutest pet in the game. :-) I've also been bugging my husband to run all the old raids with me to get the pets that can drop from bosses in those also. He's not the most patient person in the world, but he helped anyway :-P Scored full molten core transmog gear during our run, woo woo! :-D My magey is so cute. I still have to get her gear though. I ended up PVP-ing with my priest instead of my mage. So, my priest is full blue PVP gear. Shadow is NOT that good right now, so I'm thinking of going to my secondary spec - disc, and healing. I really want to level my lock right now, just based on how badly they kill me in BG's. (lol) Anyway below are my little pics of my toons. I'll end this nerdy post now ;-D






2 comments:

  1. Heyyy! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I love Influenster, and thank you for your kind words. I too also play Wow. I am not really good at it, but I play just for fun. Not really into pvp or raiding much, but Im in an awesome guild on Kil'jaeden. I've been working hard on catching pets too!! Crazy fun. I am following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dropping a positive comment on my blog. I'm really enjoying Influenster, and getting my blog off the ground. I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one that tries to get their husband to do things in WoW for pets ect lol

    ReplyDelete